FREE exercise classes at Central Park
Our Parks is a brand new initiative bringing FREE, group exercise classes, led by experienced, fully qualified and insured instructors, to Central Park, Peterborough.
The following classes are currently running:
Thursdays at 18:00
Sundays at 10:00
A fitness boot camp class that mixes traditional calisthenic and body weight exercises, with interval and strength training.
What is Our Parks?
Our Parks has been created to make it easy and free for you to get fit:
- Our Parks classes are delivered by fully qualified and registered coaches
- Classes are for all ability levels and ages, please view the below colour grading and class descriptions to choose the right classes for you
- Classes last 1 hour in duration
- You must be aged 16 or over to attend a class without an adult
- Children aged 3 and over are welcome to attend classes, one child per adult
- If you are under 16 but wanting to attend un-accompanied, you must have your legal guardian's permission
How it works
- You can Join for FREE by registering here.
- Complete your personal details including a valid email address.
- You receive a confirmation email and click link to access your account.
- Your unique profile will be created.
- Browse / search for classes in parks near you via postcode or class types and book class.
- Attend classes for FREE.
SO TURN UP, TONE UP AND GET FIT NOW BY JOINING FREE TODAY.