Healthy Workplace Service
The past year or two has proven challenging for business and been particularly challenging for staff health and wellbeing. We know you value your staff, and Healthy staff are productive staff. The Healthy Workplace service can help.
The Healthy Workplace service is a free service, funded by Peterborough City Council and Cambridgeshire County council, that works with employers across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire to support their staff to be healthier, happier and more productive.
Workplace health is about promoting and managing the health and wellbeing of staff and includes managing sickness absence and presenteeism (a person physically at work but unproductive). The Healthy Workplace service offers a variety of programmes, services and resources for your workplace which will help to improve the health of your employees, including:
- Free mental health training for managers and staff
- Free Networking events to share good practice and resources
- Support to assess and prioritise the health needs of your workforce
- Access to free health services in the workplace, such as:
- Stop Smoking
- Weight management (physical activity and healthy eating)
- Alcohol and substance misuse support
- NHS Health checks for your employees
- Health Trainers – Carer, Mental Health, Eastern European, etc
For more information, please check out our website - Healthy Workplaces – In Partnership with Everyone Health (healthyworkplacescp.co.uk).
For any questions or to arrange a chat, please contact us at Healthyworkplace@everyonehealth.co.uk or through our website - Contact Us – Healthy Workplaces (healthyworkplacescp.co.uk).